1) Automatic brightness
- Through the monitor, any area can be placed in an automatic or manual mode.
- Set the duration of the lights to stay in the automatic mode.
- Set the night / day mode for each area independently (to prevent the lights from staying in the home environment that is normally in normal light).
- Switched off lamp key to turn the lights off from manual mode automatically and turn off the lights of spaces that no one has.
2) Announcing theft in all spaces
- With the ability to select the mode outdoors or only at home (activate the alarm guard parts of the home when the person is alone at home).
- Ability to enable and disable each of the two alarm systems for each part of the home independently.
- Has a danger siren.
- Has a telephone (9 memory).
- Ability to create a flashlight mode for all home lights when entering the burglar.
- Ability to enable the alarm via the monitor when exiting and disabling it by the reader when returning.
- Ability to activate the alarm from the outside of the home by the phone for the occasions when you forget to leave the system, or when you intend to send someone home when not at home, and you need to go through the telephone system Disable and re-enable.
- Note: The entire design of the security paths is done in such a way that the siren can shut down the sensor when the sensor is disconnected.
3) Fire alert in all spaces
- Sensitive English optical smoke sensors in all areas, photovoltaic sensors for the kitchen, and parking sensors with fire alarm sensors throughout the home.
- Fire alarm reaction as a warning siren and a telephone announcement to the preset numbers and the automatic cut off of the main valve’s main valve and the automatic lighting cut off of the house to prevent the explosion.
4) Gas leak warning
- Methane sensitive sensors are installed in the kitchen, furnace, fireplace or any other gas junction.
- Reaction to alarm siren, notification and disconnect the main unit’s gas.
- Fixing consumer status in case of gas leakage in order to avoid potential hazards.
5) Solenoid valve
- Installation location after the main unit gas cut off.
- This electric valve is open normally and if the municipality fails, the normal gas flow (no gas leakage) will not be cut off.
- The solenoid actuates a 12 volt actuator.
- The electric solenoid opens manually with the presence of the individual, which is to increase safety.
6) Access control system
- With 1 magnetic card reader at the entrance to the building, the door opens by pulling the card onto the alphanumeric card reader. In the main part of the unit door (on the staircase), the door opens with a card pulling out. In addition, the alarm system will also be disabled. And so you can use the same card to disable the alarm and do not need to carry the remote.
- Has a high security factor due to the use of the RS232 protocol (not relay).
- Ability to delete or define the card simply by the owner of the home without the need for an expert by Master Card.
7) Remote control
- 12 channels with the ability to determine the function of each of its keys and the ability to define the desired number of remote.
8) The telephone system
- To inform the owner if you are not at home.
- Phone call upon update:
C) Gas leakage.
- Ability to save 9 different phone numbers.
- Note: If the device calls you as the first number, you can disable it by entering its password so that it does not call other numbers.
9) Touch Monitor
- Ability to control the status of the user’s power on and off and the active and inactive of scenarios and other systems.
- Ability to send commands and change statuses such as turning off and turning on the lights, closing the gas valve or opening and closing the faucet, open the main doors, people and parking, and …
- Ability to tune the switching-on time for consumers.
- Creating a network between monitors.
- Ability to turn off screen light and also lock the monitor when leaving home or guest.
10) Scenario setting
- To change the home setting, it’s used at a moment to save time for residents. For example, if you want to turn off the lights in the absence of your presence at home, the coolers or heating system will be in low-power mode, the alarm will be switched on, the monitors locked, the unit’s power cord will be cut off, the valve will close and … just enough Once you have this setting for the non-attendance scenario. At the time of leaving the house, by pressing a key all these things are done automatically at a moment.
- Several scenarios are available for a customizable device such as: Lack of Scenario, Normal Scenario, Night / Day Scenario, Sleep Scenario and more.
11) The steering system
- In the absence of a home, you can notify the status of each consumer or scenario by telephone and after entering the password number, and if necessary change them. The ability to control all consumers and scenarios There are safety and security systems in this way.
12) Control telephone system
- It’s exactly like a phone steering system, except that it is used internally and does not need to enter a password. Therefore, all phones in the home can be used instead of a remote.
13) Telephone receiver
- In case of contact of others with your house in the absence of the system, the system can record the messages.
- Ability to hear messages through all ordinary phones within the unit.
- Ability to hear messages from home through the phone’s steering system, and even then you can clear it after hearing the message.
14) Hardware Equipment for Emergency Situation (System Failure)
- Even if the monitor is damaged, the system will continue to operate according to the latest settings and its safety and security systems will function.
- In the event of damage to the processor panels and the complete disconnection of the controllers and the lack of access to the company’s services (at certain times, such as midnight or holidays), simply by clicking the corresponding key, all lights and consumers are automatically left out and Handy tools and the same traditional keys can be controlled.
15) Creating a requesting help network
- On the touch screen of each unit, there is a key on which, if used, the smart device will automatically dial the numbers assigned by the owner and ask the speaker for help. While the Guardian will simultaneously be informed of the incident, he will respond promptly to relief. This type of facility, especially in the units inhabited by those aged people, has been very useful.
16) Design and provide new capabilities based on the ideas of the employer
- Due to the system’s production inside the country, you can provide the company with useful, impressive and customer-friendly capabilities, and after the necessary consultation, M & H experts will provide the product.
17) Blind controls
- All electric shields are controlled via touch screens, control phone, telephone steering and remote control of the device in addition to an independent remote control.
- Ability to control any desired curtain to get back and forth on light and daylight.
- Ability to close all curtains when leaving the home and open them when entering by the device automatically.
- Ability to tune the clock to open the curtains in the morning.
- Thermostat The status of the presence and absence of the system for heating the floor and the cooling systems, if possible, on the system, with this feature in the absence of your home, cooling and heating systems reduce their intensity and save energy. It helps a lot.
- An explanation is that the installation of thermostats tailored to the cooling and heating system is the responsibility of the employer and the company is solely responsible for connecting it to the intelligent system and providing the relevant software.
19) Fan Coil Automatic Control
- Control of the temperature of each environment is done by embedding the relevant sensors in that space. Thus, the temperature of each space can be observed by the BMS monitor. Custom temperature settings are also made by the same monitor. For example, you can see that the room temperature is 1 ° C is 27 ° C and you want the fan coil system to reach this temperature by 20 °. After adjusting, the high-intensity fan coil starts to work (at a rapid pace) upon arrival The temperature of the room is 25 degrees, automatically placed on the mid-range fan coil, and after reaching the temperature of 22 degrees Celsius, the fan coil will slowly turn off, and if the temperature reaches 20 degrees Celsius, the fan coil will turn off. Became The reverse is also true for the fan coil heating system.
20) Ability to change the capacity of the cooling and heating system by telephone
- If you wish, you can change the system capacity to a normal state before returning home. To do this, just take 30 minutes before you reach home to ask for a response by telephone. BMS will automatically create these conditions.
21) Change the cooling capacity of the system automatically
- In the absence of a home, the cooling or heating system adjusts its capacity automatically and adjusts its energy consumption in accordance with the predefined settings. Once the owner comes home, the system will automatically regain its normal capacity.
22) BMS system in the communal building
- Monitoring the safety and security of the entire building including residential units, lobbies, parking lots, storerooms, etc., by the central monitor of the building placed at the disposal of the guard. In this way, the guard will be informed only on issues such as: theft, fire and gas leakage without having access to the settings and operation of the devices in residential units, in order to take the necessary measures.
23) Automatic garden irrigation system
- The system can be adjusted individually according to the needs of each part of the garden and green space. For example, irrigation of grass at different times from the trees and the rate of irrigation is different. (This clause will be implemented in case of contracting the common spaces of the building.)
24) Automatic garden lights
- Each of the lights will be switched off according to the settings made, the clock will be switched on at the specified time. The lights can also be turned on or off to the darkness and the illumination of the air, or the adjustment of the combination of hours and brightness of the air. Note that at any time, it is possible to control brightness independently of the scenario and settings from the monitor.
25) Intelligent engine room system
- The working capacity of the engine room components, including boilers, coils, sweep pumps for water heaters, radiators, fan coils, etc. can all be covered by a comprehensive system. It is possible to know about the work of the engine room and how it works by a special engineer. The Guardian can also have relevant key issues on the monitor of his room, in order to prevent the occurrence of a mishap or incident, to take the necessary steps to handle the matter. The use of this system will increase the lifespan of the equipment, reduce energy consumption, and increase the satisfaction of consumers from the favorable conditions of the engine room.
26) Lighting systems for lobby side and building facade
- With regard to the proper technical substrate, it is possible to control the light level and the color of the lights. The limited use of this kind of BMS-controlled lights can create beautiful scenery in the front view of the building as well as its lobby space. If designed specially in the lobby area, having the necessary decor, or even the aquarium and watercolor. …. You can adjust how lights and equipment are turned on in different scenarios in such a way that each scenario will change perspectives, and each time we adjust the space with the new scenario, as if the landscapes and decorations Inside the lobby have changed. This kind of processing can play a significant role in creating diversity and heterogeneity in the lobby area and will have an impact on increasing the freshness of the soul of the building. (This clause will be implemented in case of contracting the common spaces of the building.)
27) Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Designing an intelligent grid system for energy supply by UPS for security and safety systems.
- The ability to light a number of lights in case of power outage.
Lights are also automatic if there is a power outage. For example, if there is a light in the UPS connected to the toilet, if it does not appear, it is switched off and automatically switches on when the person enters. (Saving on consumption and Prolong life of UPS)
- Explain that: UPS type and timing will be determined at the end of the project and in consultation with the employer and not in the equipment list of this company.
28) Ability to control the equipment wirelessly by the tablet
- The necessary equipment will be able to establish a wireless network. By installing the necessary software on Android systems such as a tablet or mobile phone provided by this company, you can make the necessary controls on each part of your mobile devices.